We are seeking a creative and experienced fashion designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for contemporary streetwear fashion and a keen eye for detail.
As Senior fashion designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing seasonal collections, conducting market research, collaborating with other teams, and working on multiple design projects.
- Design and develop seasonal collections from concept to final product based on business needs and market trends.
- Conduct market research to identify seasonal story themes, colors, fit blocks, graphic techniques, and opportunities for new product development to support business growth.
- Generate new ideas for seasonal collections, create storyboards, linesheets, and tech packs. Manage resources and budget for Apparel projects
- Own the design and development of product concepts, design and execution. Develop working processes, make timely decisions and be able to communicate them affectively to the rest of the team and cross functional partners
- Partner with the merchant and sourcing team to facilitate sample development processes from sample comments to bulk production, ensuring that designs meet quality, cost, and production requirements
- Prepare presentation materials for regular review meetings and trade shows. Present project by telling compelling stories to leadership and cross-functional partners
- Work closely with sales teams and customers to meet their requirements and exceed their expectations
- Identify problems and develop solutions or innovative approaches to the design and development
- Bachelor's degree or certificate in fashion design.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the fashion retail industry, with a focus on Apparel lifestyle/street sport fashion.
- Knowledge of garment construction, fabrics, and graphic techniques.
- Strong product acumen with working knowledge of apparel product development processes, including design, development, sourcing and manufacturing.
- Strong commercial sense and knowledge of APAC fashion trends.
- High degree of agility and adaptability
- Flexible team player with the ability to work across well established functional business units
- Creative, communicative, and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Potential candidates with less experience will be considered as Fashion Designer.
- Submission of a portfolio is required.
Interested parties please send resume with date of availability and expected salary to APAC.HR@neweracap.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be treated only for employment-related purposes.