The role of the Accountant is to support APAC Finance and Accounting.
Reports To: Head of Finance & Operations
▪ Manage closing, daily accounting duties
▪ Maintain petty cash flow, cash account and business bank account
▪ Responsible for financial reporting, budgeting and reconciliation processes
▪ Maintain required records, reports and file in a logical organized manner, provide as needed to regards to information needs and audits
▪ Document standard operating process as well as recommend procedure changes as necessary
▪ Assist to handle annual audits and periodic tax reporting
▪ Assist to handle company secretary matters
▪ Assist in HR and office administration, when required.
Higher Diploma in Business or Accounting required
▪ 5+ years of experience in Finance support.
▪ Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
▪ SAP experience is a must
▪ Good written and verbal English
▪ Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily responsibilities
▪ Ability to find solutions to various administrative problems
▪ Awareness of confidentiality at all times
Interested parties please send resume with date of availability and expected salary to APAC.HR@neweracap.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be treated only for employment-related purposes.